Tourism Enhancement Fund built the Taste Jamaica app as a free app. This SERVICE is provided by
Tourism Enhancement Fund at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain
personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Email Address and Name. The
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect
data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data
may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating
system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use
of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique
identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your
device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and
libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to
either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you
choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We may utilize third-party api due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal
Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are
obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use
commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
Links to Other Sites
- This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to
that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to
for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally
identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has
provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a
parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information,
please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.